Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sparkly New Covers from Niina's Cover Design



Guess what? It's Christmas at my house! Hmm, actually I think it's better than Christmas. My two titles, Submitting to Ethan and The Vampire's Submissive, have sparkly new covers from the exquisitely talented, Niina Cord, and I couldn't be happier. I'm tickled pink. Pleased as punch. Well, you get the idea.

A self-published author via the Amazon Kindle platform, I originally created my own covers using Amazon's beta cover creator. These amateur covers failed to convey the tone, theme, and content of my stories. As my son would say, they were lame-tastic. Something had to be done. Relying on my good friend, Google, I searched for eBook designers. Not sure why I clicked on Niina's link first. Divine providence perhaps.

Niina's cover form on her site was easy to use and hit on all the important details needed for creation of a fabulous cover. Niina contacted me right away and let me know when she could begin work. I didn't have to wait very long at all. I accepted the first drafts of both covers, because...well, look at them...they're more perfect than a spoon and a bowl of buttercream frosting.

Niina also designed my Facebook banner, which you can see here. I'd love for you to add me as a friend if you're on Facebook! Ooh, and if you are as addicted to Twitter as I am, I'd love for you to follow me.

If you're an author looking for a book cover design which will make you (and your readers) swoon, Niina is your girl. Tell her Violet sent you. :-)

Happy reading (and writing),

Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment