Monday, October 21, 2013

Thank You!

This morning, after I'd walked the dog, packed my lovely daughter's lunch, and persuaded my darling son to face yet another Monday, I opened my Kindle dashboard and swooned. In just over three days, 1,319 readers have downloaded "The Vampire's Submissive" to their Kindles or Kindle apps.

My lovely readers, you have placed my story at #3 on the Kindle Bestseller list for Free Erotica. In addition, it is currently #39 on the list for Genre Fiction. When I decided to offer Katy and Jackson's story for free, I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be nice if it made it to #100 for Free Erotica?" Dear readers, you have made my day, my month, and my year! Thank you ever so much! *Mwah!*

If you haven't yet picked up your copy, there's still time. "The Vampire's Submissive" is free through October 22nd. If you do pick it up, I'd love for you to leave a review on Amazon. I love hearing my readers' thoughts.

Wishing you the cheeriest of Mondays,

Violet

P.S. Shout-out to Niina Cord for creating Katy and Jackson's stunning cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment