Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hello again

Hello, friends, it's been three months since I posted. To update you, I did go on that museum trip. I had a lovely time on my own and didn't shed a single tear. Christmas was another story, but it's in the past now so we'll fast forward a bit.

My ex-husband and Bambi are engaged. Yes, it was quick. They plan to get married this month. I feel guilty for referring to her as Bambi. After all, she did graciously accept my olive branch. Still, in the interest of privacy, I'm not sure what to call her. I do call her friend again, though, and for that I'm grateful.

In other news, my computer's hard drive fried itself. I have a new drive but need to buy Windows and Word. Once I have my computer up and running, I will complete the revisions for the sequel to The Vampire's Submissive. Right now, I'm typing on my phone.

I have another project in the editing stages, a short story to be published by The Wild Rose Press. I'm delighted as I very much enjoy reading the stories published by TWRP.

I received a rejection letter from another publisher for a different story. I plan to revise it and submit it elsewhere. In addition to the sequel to The Vampire's Submissive, I have yet another tale which needs editing and revising. Plus, I'm in the process of writing two new stories. How I'm going to keep all these lovely characters straight in my head, I have no idea.

What are you reading (or writing) these days? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.

Have a wonderful day wherever you may be.

Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment